Child Care Update for the 2019-20 School Year
For the 2019-20 school year, the YMCA Out of School Care will only provide before and after school care to children in Grades 1 to 6 who attend Dr. Margaret-Ann Armour School. The Kindercare program will close on June 30, 2019.
Potential childcare providers who may provide transportation to and from Dr. Margaret-Ann Armour School are listed below. Please contact the providers directly for more information.
Ambleside Daycare (opened in April 2019)
- Contact: Surjit Turna @ (780) 497-8626
- capacity for 35 children
- has an outdoor play pad in front of the daycare
- provides transportation to DMAA with a daycare owned van
BrightPath - Windermere Location (anticipated opening is NOVEMEBER 2019)
- Contact: Jennifer Stevens @ 1-888-808-2252, ext 419
- will have space for 40 children (4 1/2 to 6 years of age) and 45 children (Gr 1 to 6)
- full capacity of center is 247 children
- will have an outdoor play area, indoor gym and in-house fresh meals prepared daily
Kids and Company - Jagare Ridge Location
- Contact: Nicole Tolsmsa at email@example.com