KINDERGARTEN TO GRADE 5 STUDENTS
School supplies for students in Kindergarten to Grade 5 are bulk ordered and ready for use on the first day of school. This environmentally friendly model of purchasing school supplies saves money and fosters cooperation and collaboration. A detailed list of the supplies purchased per Kindergarten to Grade 5 class, and the cost per child, will be posted in August. Fees for school supplies will be collected in September.
Families have the option of buying school supplies on their own. A list of required supplies will be posted to this page at the end of June.
Students will also need a set of headphones/earbuds for computer use and pair of non-marking running shoes for physical education.
GRADE 6 TO 9 STUDENTS
School supplies for students in grades 6 to 9 can be ordered through Staples. More information can be found at the links below. The deadline to order supplies through Staples is July 9, 2018.
Gr. 6 School supplies - Order information
Gr. 7 School supplies - Order information
Gr. 8 School supplies - Order information
Gr. 9 School supplies - Order information
Why choose Staples School Tools?
- It’s the quickest and easiest way to purchase your child’s teacher-selected items for class
- Guaranteed quality in all products chosen
- Competitive pricing means great value for your money. School supplies start from $61, up to 30% cheaper than buying supplies in the store.
- School-year product guarantee – Enjoy hassle-free product replacement at any store
- Packaged in a Reusable Staples supplies bag
School supplies will be delivered to the school and ready for the first day of class.
Students will also need a set of headphones/earbuds for computer use, a pair of non-marking running shoes for physical education and a 100-page non-coil sketchbook (also available for purchase at the school office). Locks will be provided by the school
If families choose to buy supplies from someplace else, please find the list below:
2018-19 School Supplies for Grades 6-9